Job Title/Position: TNG-CWA Senior Campaign Lead
Salary Range: $96,097.59 — $124,430.96 Salary/year
A Senior Campaign Lead may be employed in support of an organizing, political or legislative campaign or another CWA-led movement building project. The Senior Campaign lead must be able to direct and lead a broad campaign. The position would report to the appropriate Administrative Staff.
- At least a bachelor’s degree in relevant field or equivalent relevant experience.
- Have at least 5 years of demonstrated campaign experience in either worker organizing, political or legislative work, corporate campaigns and/or movement building.
- Have demonstrated commitment to economic and social justice and the labor movement.
- Have advanced communications skills, both verbal and written
- Willingness to work long, irregular hours and may involve travel away from home/office.
- Plan, develop and prioritize strategy and tactics, analyzing what is effective
- Leads and directs campaign work
- Develop and manage a campaign budget
- Identify and work with CWA Locals and community partners
- Write and fully communicate a campaign plan and develop campaign metrics
- Will be accountable for all aspects of the campaign and work to objectives/metrics, directing the work of others towards these goals and producing regular reports
- Develop training materials and train locals, staff and community partners
- Responsible for six (6) month campaign evaluation
- Other duties as assigned
- Wages: $96,097.59 – $124,430.96 Annually (Effective 10/1/2022)
- Benefits and other terms as per described in the Memorandum of Agreement.
- This position will not be used to replace regular full time CWA Staff Representatives or District Organizing Coordinators or in lieu of hiring regular full time staff for permanent positions/vacancies.
If you feel you have the background and experience to qualify for this position and wish to apply for it, outline your qualifications and submit a letter of interest online at Apply Here.
CWA is an equal opportunity employer, and, as such, does not discriminate an employee or applicant on the basis of race, creed, color, age, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, religious affiliation, disability, or any other classification protected from discrimination under applicable law.